The Last Vacation


Unfortunately it wasn't a just go away and relax vacation. It was be there for someone else vacation. I did get out of town. I did meet lots of people who were strangers to me. Spent some quality time with those I am close to. And on and on. I am sure you get the gist of my very vague post. Being out of my usual comfort zone gave me some thinking time too. Time that I was able to reflect on things going on in my head and in my heart. I can honestly say I really have no desire right now to be dealing with these things in my head or in my heart. I would so much rather just be having fun and enjoying all of my life right now. I gave some thought to this blog. I want it to be a little something more than just erotic writing. I know so many come by just to read those stories, and I truly hope I have written them well enough to be given the honor of read all the way through by lots and lots of people who have never commented (and all of it is in addition to all of my wonderful commentors to this blog). 

No comments:

Post a Comment